Friday, April 16, 2010

Spending time...

Such a sad picture, but here's the reality sometimes, right? I have noticed that so many people like to sugar-coat their blogs... making it appear to the outside world that everything runs smoothly all the time and their kids are perfectly well behaved every minute of the day and they paint a picture of a perfectly-scripted, perfectly-rehearsed, perfectly-executed life. Well, mine isn't quite that way, thought many days feel perfect in a lot of ways and I am always grateful for what we have together. Here's a picture of Kate completely unhappy. I don't even remember what about. Sad, huh? You may not have moments like this at your house, but we do at ours and I have to say, I'm glad to have this documented to show her someday. I'm sure she'll get a good laugh out of it!

Jackson & Kate love anyone who will just spend time with them and let them know they are important. Grandma is great for reading books, which they just adore! Kate has a shorter attention span, but Jackson will sit and listen about as long as you'll read to him.
Grandpa Ussery with Little Lucy Lou Who

1 comment:

Katie and Randy said...

brooklynn your kids are just adorable. i love the family pictures of you guys at lucy's blessing. what a great looking family. looks like you guys are doing well and enjoying life together!