Monday, April 12, 2010

So happy together...

I absolutely LOVE being married. There isn't anyone I would rather be with and spend the rest of forever with than Parker. And I know what people mean now when they say "I'm even more in love with my husband or wife today than I was the day we were married". It's true! We are best friends and I love that! A close second to being eternally married to your best friend is being a mom. It's been my dream career as long as I can remember and even more fulfilling than I imagined. I really do have the best kids in the world. They are so stinkin cute, plus hilarious, smart, witty, brave, and oh, so entertaining!! I know it's cheesy, but it's like Heaven on Earth around here!

"I can't see me lovin' nobody but you for all my life..."
few things come close to the sweetness of a sleeping baby
awww...
look at those "wips"
oops, fell over... and still snug as a bug
loving the trampoline!
We (beyond) love the trampoline!
Big yawn
so sweeeeeet...
trying to catch her smile
she was cooing
and cooing...

and talking...
still couldn't catch her smiles... and she smiles A LOT!
there's a hint

a little more, but still talking
Kate playing on our bed
Besides the crazy hair, she is looking SO grown up, isn't she?
Kate reading in her bed

1 comment:

"MAMMA" Breshears said...

ooooOOOO they are so cute!