I don't even have a picture... I will add some later (after I take them), but for my own record's sake I must write these things down while I remember when they happened.
Lucy has officially been holding her bottle now (since before 5 months old)... a great milestone, one of Daddy's favorites.
Lucy babbles all the time... it's hilarious... and she actually giggles. It's more than a little laugh. It's like she really thinks you're funny and wants you to know without a doubt.
Lucy rolls! From back to stomach and back again!! And as she rolls, she finds (and we find) that she is moving around the room. She is reaching for her pacifier and toys along the way and it is so much fun to watch her grow and be SO proud of herself and her GIANT accomplishments. Way to go, Luce!
And last but not least... she has TWO/2 teeth coming in on the bottom! Holy smokes!! You are finally growing by leaps and bounds and we love you, every step of the way! Look out world!
**Remember we're going PRIVATE by the of this week, so send me an e-mail or leave your e-mail address in a comment so that I can add you to the list of "approved viewers".
Saturday, August 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Hi! I want to view your blog please. I love looking at it and seeing your kids in the exact same clothes my kids wear. Seriously, we have the same taste in kids clothes, be it pajamas, girl stuff or boy stuff. Funny.
Also we just moved to Tri-Cities (specifically West Pasco) and we are loving it here. I'm sad I never got to see you while we were in Seattle. Do you have any family out this direction? Who needs family, come visit ME!!!
Add me please! I love reading your blog and seeing pics of your adorable kiddos! kristenstinson@gmail.com
Add me! meloneebaron@comcast.net
So I feel so bad I haven't seen like your last ten posts (or commented for that matter) because for some reason your blog updates don't show up automatically on my blog like everyone else's for some reason. So I guess I just assumed you hadn't updated and never checked. But when I moved you to my private bloggers I saw all the updates and WHAT CUTE KIDS! They are all getting so big - especially little Lucy! Looks like you guys have had a busy and fun/filled summer! It was so good to see all the pix. No I know better and will check in more often!
Love love love your little Lucy. What a cutie pie she is.
Post a Comment