
Before we left to pick apples, Jackson got to help collect some of the chicken eggs

He didn't quite understand... he tried to feed them to the chickens... does that make him a "city boy"? Or just has parents who haven't introduced him to farm life yet? I haven't quite decided.

Kate playing with their dog--chased it around giggling--LOVED the dog... Parker said this was a sign... I don't remember whether or not I commented in response... ;-)

All loaded up to head to the orchard

Some friends of ours offered up this fun experience of picking some of their apples... the kids loved it.

Actually, Jackson really loved the apple-picking experience; Kate just loved eating the unlimited supply of apples


Jackson up on the big ladder

Finding some of the big apples

Kate was in heaven with apples all around her. I just had to keep an eye on her because she had no preference between bug-eaten, mushy apples that were already on the ground and the fresh ones off the trees.

Jackson walking through the orchard
No comments:
Post a Comment