Monday, March 2, 2009

Sleepy boy... oh, so sweet... and drooly little girl ;-)





5 comments:

"MAMMA" Breshears said...

Jackson looks so sweet and peaceful! And could Kate get any cuter?!

Tiffany said...

Jackson does look so peaceful! And Kate's cute as always!! I love her outfit! I ended up exchanging Chloe's for the 12 months and it fits her much better, but know I can't remember if I ended up getting the whale shirt or not, I may have traded it for a different one to match Maddie's. Can't remember! Anyway, way cute kids! Hopefully we'll get to see you guys again soon, plan another trip or something. For sure in May though when we all go to Seattle!!!

Kylee said...

Hey! We need to talk to soon! I want to hear hwo you guys are doing. I miss you! The kids are getting so big, espeically Kate. I can't believe it. Love you!

Elise and Rich said...

Brooklyn, it has been too long, I cant believe Kate is really growning up fast. But then again my baby just turned one! How are you guys in Ontario? what is your email?

"MAMMA" Breshears said...

I was loking for the "new blog" you were talking about but couldn't find it?! :)